- Complete all forms in the application packet and submit to school development/registration/funding director according to the registration process of the school.
- AESF member SCHOOL representative will review and authorize application & supporting documents to determine funding for which a student qualifies.
- AESF member SCHOOL representative requests funding from AESF for a student or group of students and provides applications and supporting documentation.
- AESF staff representative will review and verify all applications, forms and supporting documents received from member SCHOOL representatives. AESF staff will review and select funding recipients based on –
- AESF member school funding request(s)
- Qualifications based on various types of funding available
- Financial need
- AESF will notify member SCHOOL representative(s) of funding approvals.
- Funds will be forwarded to member school on behalf of fund recipients.